- POWERFUL, LONG-LASTING – Goalrilla LED hoop lights illuminate backboard, rim, and court to help maximize practice time
- EXTENDS OVER THE TOP OF HOOP – Innovative design extends over top of basketball hoop for increased safety and function
- LIGHT POSITIONING STAYS OUT OF PLAYERS’ EYES – Directs light down onto the court instead of out and into the players’ eyes
- COMPATIBLE WITH GOALRILLA AND MANY OTHER HOOPS – Fits all Goarilla units and other in-ground hoops with 5″ x 5″, 6″ x 6″, and 6″ x 8″ poles
- EASY INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTMENTS – New design makes it easier to install and lower
When a late afternoon game stretches into the evening or a morning practice begins before the sun, the Goalrilla LED Basketball Hoop Light helps maximize practice time. These powerful, long-lasting LED lights feature an innovative design that extends over the top of the basketball hoop and illuminates the backboard, rim, and court for increased safety while playing in the dark. The hoop light directs light down onto the court instead of out and into the players’ eyes when shooting and rebounding. The new design makes it easier to install and lower for convenient bulb changing and storage. Compatible with all Goalrilla hoops, the hoop light also fits most Goalsetter units and other in-ground hoops with 5” x 5”, 6” x 6”, and 6” x 8” poles.