- PRO DEVELOPED: The XTRAMAN was developed by GoSports in collaboration with professional football coaches and players to deliver a versatile training aid for quarterbacks of all abilities.
- PASSING ACCURACY: Set the XTRAMAN at varying distances and locations to improve QB passing accuracy
- CLEAR THE LINE: Set one or several XTRAMAN in front of the QB to simulate linemen that passes need to clear.
- GoSports : GoSports products are Backed by a full replacement and US based customer support
- PATENT PENDING: A GoSports Original Training Tool
The XTRAMAN Stand-In Football Player was developed by GoSports in collaboration with professional football coaches and players to deliver the most valuable training aid for quarterbacks at all levels. In the past, crucial drills have been performed using traditional tools like cones, but the XTRAMAN is the newest and only stand-in defender to accurately simulate the size and shape of a real player on the field – which holds many player benefits. As many coaches know, bad habits can develop quickly and can be difficult to undo. That’s why simulating a real game during practice drills can greatly benefit players of all abilities and skill levels. The Xtraman can be setup at any point on the field as a receiver to improve QB accuracy, or one or several Xtraman can be setup as linemen to ensure the QB is elevating their passes to clear the linemen. Developing a greater sense of field awareness and player positions carries over to real game success and greater player confidence. No other coaching aid addresses player development and crucial skills like passing accuracy and footwork better than the GoSports Xtraman.