- TRAIN LIKE PROFESSIONAL SOCCER PLAYERS. SenseBall is the training soccer ball used by the youth teams of more than 500 soccer clubs and federations such as the Belgian FA, AC Milan, Sporting Kansas City, Glasgow Rangers, RSC Anderlecht, KRC Genk, RCSC Charleroi, FC Nantes, FC Metz, FC Lugano, etc. SenseBall is the ONLY tethered soccer ball used and recommended by professionals.
- INDIVIDUAL SOCCER TRAINING PROGRAM. SenseBall includes in its bag an access code to 50 exercise videos, a mobile application, a didactical program and 2 videoconferences online. These exercises get increasingly complex and contains an in-depth explanation of how to perform the task. It is as if you had a personal soccer coach.
- MASTER THE SKILLS OF MODERN SOCCER. Practising with SenseBall improves your soccer skills: Control, guide and kick the ball perfectly thanks to repetition. Acquire faster and more accurate passing. Speed up your decision making. Play quickly and accurately in crowded areas. Improve your concentration, perception, coordination and synchronization.
- BECOME A TWO-FOOTED SOCCER PLAYER. SenseBall is designed on the principle of bilateral activity. Thanks to the practice of SenseBall, you make an average of 500,000 touches of the ball in one season and use your left foot as many times as your right foot. You constantly alternate between your left and right foot, thus ensuring myelination (the recording of information in the long-term memory).
- AVOID INJURIES. Rebalance your body positioning, prevent the development of posture problems and chronic soccer injuries. SenseBall has also the advantage that it can be used during a rehabilitation period. For numerous cases of injury, you can keep your muscles toned and refine your technique, indoors or out, with less risk of aggravating your injury.